March was all about Animals!

Miniature Aussies, Backyard Chickens and a Horse...OH MY!

When I told you I was an Animal Fanatic and I wasn't kidding! They are pretty much my life. March was filled with lots of animal love.

Miniature Australian Shepherds


Bricole Reincke would be lost without her two sidekicks, Jack (Black-Tri) and Hazel (Red-Tri). They pretty much go with her everywhere, as they are registered as emotional therapy dogs. Many people think that the title of emotional therapy dog is a hoax, but they really do provide all the joy in the world for Bricole and her husband. Who would smile watching these two knuckle heads?!

Backyard Chickens

Bricole Reincke has 30 backyard chickens clucking away in her backyard. There are 27 egg-laying hens and 3 roosters. The rooster were supposed to be hens, but you never know when you start with pullets. Chickens are such a hoot. They love to take dirt baths and they pretty much eat anything. Yes, even chicken! In this video you can see Jack, Bricole's Black-Tri Aussie tried to heard them even though they are locked in their pen. FUN FACT: Southwest Ranches is one of the unincorporated cities in Broward County that allow livestock.


Henry the Horse

And speaking of emotional therapy animals, Bricole Reincke would be lost without her horse. Bricole believes that horses truly have an insight into your soul. He can feel when she is not feeling well or has anxiety. "Henry has medicinal properties and helps calm me down", says Bricole Reincke. "I'm so fortunate that he came into my life, I believe he is my spirituality and my daily routine of riding him is like going to church."




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Halloween Horse Costume- Henry the Bee- Made by Bricole Reincke

Pexels- FREE Unique Stock Photos

Meet Jack, the Black-Tri Mini Aussie