February 2020- Month in Pictures Part 1: Shop till you drop

I fell in love with Louie in February! 

Bricole Reincke, Neverfull Purse, Louis Vuitton, Southwest Ranches, Creativity, Creative, Shopping

Bricole Reincke, Neverfull Purse, Louis Vuitton, Creativity, Professional, Executive
I must start off by saying that I have the best hubby ever. Who actually has a husband that enjoys to shop? I haven't met many, but Matt truly has the shopping gene. He actually throws clothes over the dressing room door for me to try on! And he even gives me authentic feedback on how I look in the tried-on threads. What a great man!

Bricole Reincke, Louis Vuitton, Shopper, Aventura Mall, Animal Fanatics, Equestrian, Equestrian Blog, Horse, Miniature Australian Shepherds, Mini Aussies, Creativity, Creativity Blog, Behance, Davie Florida, Southwest Ranches, Interactive Metronome, Career, Executive, Vice President






To celebrate Valentines Day we went to the Aventura Mall in North Miami Beach. I was searching for the perfect "catch-all" purse. And Louis Vuitton had just the one. It's called the Neverfull, which somehow I do seem to fill up. The Neverfull has now become my staple purse. In fact, in the Louie line-up, it is probably the best bang for your buck. It comes with a nice clutch as well as the main purse. I certainly will never be full of Louie or Matt! 

Comments

  1. You’re certainly blessed to have a husband that loves to shop with and for you. He’s a gem!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl! I wish my hubby loved to shop!!!! He doesnt mind giving me the money to do so, but getting him to go with me is pushing it! Lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I got lucky in this department with him ;)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Halloween Horse Costume- Henry the Bee- Made by Bricole Reincke

Pexels- FREE Unique Stock Photos

Meet Jack, the Black-Tri Mini Aussie