Bricole Reincke's Photo Blog Journey Begins!

A Decision to Post Each Month In Pictures for the Year of 2020

It occurred to me, Bricole Reincke, that I take so many pictures and rarely share them with my family and friends unless it is on social media. Be prepared to see pictures of my Miniature Australian Shepherds- Hazel & Jack, my Horse- Henry, my Arts & Crafts (I consider myself somewhat of a creative), my Cooking Madness (I am a Foodie!) and way too many selfies!
I don't share too much because I know that my followers don't want to see a million pictures of my dogs or pictures of the food I have made. I feel like your content is over-filling the feed and then your friends will lose interest in your story because of the overing sharing.

However, I do feel it's important for me to log these photo memories in somewhat of a historical tracking kind of way.

So...drumroll please...
I've decided to post a month in review of the pictures I have taken along with what was happening on that day to make me want to stop and take a photo.
Bricole Reincke, Equestrian, Equestrian Site, Horse, Horse Show, Horse Life, Horse Riding, Horseback Riding, Low Hunter, Hunter Jumper, Westphalian, Heritage Horse Show, Plantation Equestrian Center, Condee Farm,  Animal Fanatic, Southwest Ranches, Creativity

3Then if people actually want to see my life in photos they can visit this handy-dandy blog and look at me, my animals, my cooking (I'm such a foodie!), my family life and whatever other nonsense I take photos of.

I'll be backtracking to January of this year to start my journey of photo cataloging my life, so the next five posts after this one will be January - August. And then going forward, I will post the pictures more in real-time.

Until then... cheerio!

Comments

  1. Everything looks great, especially the funnel cake. I remember going to the flea market with you, Dad and Bridget where we would share a funnel cake. Very yummy...those were the days ��

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Halloween Horse Costume- Henry the Bee- Made by Bricole Reincke

Pexels- FREE Unique Stock Photos

Meet Jack, the Black-Tri Mini Aussie