Welcome to Bricole Reincke's Blog

Hi and welcome to my site! 

My name is Bricole Reincke and live in right outside of Southwest Ranches. I've started this site to share my personal passions, hobbies and just general thoughts with whomever is interested in reading. I've read that journaling is therapeutic and so my journey begins with writing to find balance, peace and happiness. I also really want to learn more about how blogging, social media and SEO works from a personal perspective, so I can then be more knowledgable when I am working with my company's digital marketing team. 

Bricole Reincke, Animal Fanatic, Equestrian, Equestrian Site, Horse, Horse Riding, Horse CareHorsback riding, Miniature Australian Shepherds, Mini Aussies, Creativity, Creativity Site, Behance, Southwest Ranches, Interactive Metronome
This is me! Bricole Reincke.

My initial thought is to spilt the site into 4 sections, but who knows what this will wind up as...

1. Life with Henry- Henry is my 16.2 Warmblood Westphalian horse. He is a big ham. He is lazy and a bit hard to get to canter, but once he does he is an absolutely beauty. His stride length is perfect, he stays in a frame and aesthetically he is just a gorgeous well proportioned horse. I get complements on how handsome he is whenever I take him to a show. We started competing in the Heritage Horse Show Circuit in the Low Hunter ring this year at the Plantation Equestrian Center. I wanted to document my shows, my scores, my training regimen and share photos of us all in one place, so get ready to meet Henry in the upcoming blogs. You can find videos, pictures and horse care tips on my equestrian site as well.

Bricole Reincke, Southwest Ranches, Equestrian, Equestrian Blog, Horse, Horse Show, Horse Life, Horse Riding, Horseback Riding, Low Hunter, Hunter Jumper, Westphalian, Heritage Horse Show, Plantation Equestrian Center, Condee Farm,  Animal Fanatic, Animal Fanatics, Southwest Ranches
Henry the horse

2. The Wiggles- These are my two Miniature Australian Shepherds- Hazel (Red Tri) and Jack (Black Tri). They are such an adorable dynamic duo. When my Cocker Spaniel of 14 years passed away, I was devastated. About a year later, my husband- Matt, went away to Daytona Bike Week and OOPS, Hazel appeared. I thought he was going to blow a circuit when I told him. However, once he saw the most adorable little puppy his heart melted. Jack came about 6 months later because our other dog, a Belgium Shepherd passed away and we felt Hazel needed a friend. Mini Aussies are such wound up characters. It will be fun to share pictures and videos of these two in action.


Bricole Reincke, Miniature Australian Shepherds, Miniature Australian Shepherd, Mini Aussies, Mini Aussie, Australian Shepherds, Australian Shepherd, Red Tri, Animal Fanatic, Animal Fanatics, Equestrian, Horse, Horseback Riding, Horse Care, Southwest Ranches
Hazel & Jack

3. Art & Design- One of my hobbies is arts and crafts. I love to paint, draw, make jewelry and do pretty much anything crafty. I'm not saying that I am the best artist but it satisfies my need for creativity. This will mostly be photos, and I would love your feedback on what I post.

Bricole Reincke, Creativity, Creativity Site, Oil Painting, Arts and Crafts, Craft Projects, Rock Painting, Sewing, DIY Art, DIY Crafts, Mixed Media Art, Behance, Southwest Ranches
I love creativity! This is my original Poppy Oil Painting

4. Cooking- I am such a Foodie! Another passion of mine is cooking. It is another outlet for my creativity. I sometimes go a little bit overboard when I batch process over the weekend. I have 30 chickens, so many of the dishes contain eggs. I love to make soup and jar it for gifts, and I have been told I have the best enchiladas in town. In this section of the blog, I will share recipes, tips on how to enhance pre-made food and pictures that will make you drool- LOL!

Bricole Reincke, Creativity, Foodie, Southwest Ranches, Davie Florida
Quiche made from my backyard chicken eggs!

So again, welcome and I hope that you enjoy what you read in the upcoming posts!

XOXO,
Bricole Reincke



Footer Links

Comments

  1. I’m impressed with the amount of activities you have mastered. When do you find time to breathe 😉

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Halloween Horse Costume- Henry the Bee- Made by Bricole Reincke

Pexels- FREE Unique Stock Photos

Meet Jack, the Black-Tri Mini Aussie